Need a new phone? Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday are a great time to shop for yourself by phone or as a gift to your next and most loved one this holiday. This is the time of year when retailers and customers are picking up their best products, whether it’s to expand next year’s copies or sign the document to new customers’ cells. Android users can cash in on the list of best products from like Samsung, Google, OnePlus, and Motorola; Apple is notoriously stingy when it comes to discounts on the iPhone. You can purchase a gift card or a pair of AirPods when buying an iPhone, or the carrier will offer a better trade-in value for your iPhone “free”.
Here are all the best early Cyber Monday phone deals we’ve found so far. If possible, we recommend to buy an unlocked phone, so no strings will be attached for purchase. If we include a courier promotion, we will bring every requirement necessary to negotiate. Throughout the store, there have been plenty of phone inquiries throughout the year, so there might be plenty of opportunities available. Good bye!
Apple iPhone Deals
From experience, Apple doesn’t offer price cuttings on any of their iPhone models. At most, you’ll have a pair of free AirPodors and/or a gift card to use for future purchases.
- The best thing so far is the prepaid, 64GB iPhone SE (2020), which is now $199 at Walmart along with the Walmart Mobile Family – this is a 50 percent discount on the same phone that the iPhone 11 will get for four years. software support from Apple.
- Get a free pair of Happy Studio Buds in black and a virtual gift card for up to $200 if you buy the iPhone SE and activate the Visible Wireless. You will need to transfer your account number and make at least three months of payments before you can purchase your gift. Read our full review.
- You can take your 12-month free mobile currency data plan to your Adviser and take up your iPhone SE (2020) merchandise, which is available in several configurations from $579. Read our full review.
iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, and 13 Max
- For a $300 Walmart e-gift card you can purchase the iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Mini or AT&T or Verizon. The exact amount depends on which iPhone you choose (see below), and you can also get an additional $250 Walmart e-gift card for trading on your phone of choice. The deal runs through December 3rd, but you need to move a new phone no later than 3 December at 11:59 PM local time to take advantage of the deal. If you prefer to obtain this agreement and trade in person for the quarter, you must establish an official appointment beginning at 5AM on 26 November. This store also closes on December 3rd.
- Free pair of wireless earbuds and virtual donation cards up to $200, depending on your iPhone purchase and active in Visible Wireless. You will need to transfer your account number and make at least three months of payments before you can purchase your gift. If you go for iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro Max, you will have a pair of AirPods Pro. If you buy a mini iPhone 13, you will have a pair of Happy Studio Buds.
- You can get six months from your Mint Mobile information plan for free if you take your advising number and carry the iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max, which start at $1,000 and $1,100, respectively.
- You can get up to $1,000 on the iPhone 13 Pro and $30 on the next AirPod pair, along with the Magenta Max device of choice. This deal is available to new and existing customers.
iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max
- At Walmart, you can get a Walmart e-gift card for $350 when buying selected iPhone 12 models from either AT&T or Verizon, although the exact amount depends on which iPhone you want (see below). You can also get an additional $250 Walmart e-purchase gift card on your phone of choice. This deal runs through December 3rd, but you need to move a new phone no later than 3rd December at 11:59 PM local time to take full advantage of the deal. If you prefer to take away this agreement and trade in person squares, you need to set up an official list beginning at 5AM local time on 26 November. The store also runs through 3rd December.
iPhone 12: $350 Walmart gift card
- Get a free pair of Happy Studio Buds in black and a virtual gift card for up to $200 if you purchase the iPhone 12 mini, Pro, or Pro Max and activate the Visible Wireless. You will need to transfer your account number and make at least three months of payments before you can purchase your gift.
- You can plan your mobile data for free for six months from the adviser and carry your number to buy an iPhone 12, which is from $729.
samsung phone drives
This year the Samsung phone does not much better than the Apple TV.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will be available at Walmart for up to 249 Straight Talk Wireless customers, a $450 price discount on the original $699 price. Literally “Fan Edition”, the S20 FE has the best lines from the flagship S20 line, like a 6.5-inch 1080p display with 120Hz feed rate, but with a plastic body and a fundamental-but-still-good triple camera system. The deal is valid online only and in-store until November 28th.
Google Pixel phone drives
- The budget-friendly Pixel 5A has just gotten cheaper, with Google knocking out an extra $50 off its Black Friday price tag at only $399. This unlocked 5G phone has all the perks of the Pixel, but without the new Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro level flagship. What we’ll call: three years of support software (including Android 12), some water protection (IP67), 4620mAh battery, and the best camera in class. Read our full review.
- If you want a Pixel 6 design with Verizon customers anywhere, then buy and move your phone from the best buy for $550, a savings of $150. Read our full review.
OnePlus phone deals
- All OnePlus Black Friday deals seem to agree that the OnePlus Nord N200 5G budget friendly should be cheaper than $240, with Walmart dropping its price to $99 for Metro via T-Mobile customers. It has some fancy features like a 1080p display that refreshes at 90Hz and up to 5,000mAh battery, but only includes 64GB of internal storage. This transaction is only valid online and in-store by 28 November. Read our full review.
- The Opening OnePlus Nord N200 5G is now $200 at Amazon and Buy. Please read our review.
- The unlocked OnePlus 9, has flagship features like Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and 120Hz display, up to $600 at Amazon and Amazon. Read our full OnePlus 9 review.
- The OnePlus 9 Pro gets a $170 discount at Amazon and Best Buy, bringing the reduced price to $899 in both green and silver. Read our full review.
Motorola phone drives
Motorola currently offers $10 off the 32GB unlocked Moto G Pure, bringing the selling price up to $150. In fact, if you have a convenient commercial for the device, you could even land the Motorola Pure G for $1. The 32GB model is also available for sale at Target and Amazon for the same price. Read our full review.
- Several retailers – including Best Buy, Motorola, and Target – offer unlocked 2021 Moto G Styles with 128GB storage and a built-in S Pen for $230 rather than $300. It’s a good feature, whether you’re a fan of the style or not. Read our full review.
- The second-gen Moto Razr 5G is now sold with 256GB of storage in black for $800 at Best Buy and Motorola (black and silver), up from $1,400. Read our full review.
- You can unlock Moto G Power (2021) with 64GB of storage for $180 (first $250) at Best Buy and Target. The 32GB model is also available from the same sellers, but we recommend a $10 difference solution that receives two tablets. Read our full review.
- If you want an unlocked phone with a 6.7-inch 1080p screen, then the 2021 Motorola One 5G Ace is a good option. Your phone is available in the best buy with 128GB of storage repository for $300, a sound $100 off of the original price tag. Read our full review.
- With 128GB HDMI resetting and a lot of HDMI function that allows you to extend your phone to the big screen, the Moto G 100 is viewed as a branded interior and full view. Now, you can buy an unlocked model for just $450 from Motorola, starting from $600.
- The unlocked Motorola Edge 5G (2020) is now $380 from the B&H photo, which amounts to a profit of around $300. The phone supports 5G sub-6GHz, has an OLED display that refreshes at 90Hz, and features 256GB storage.
Other Android phone drives
- The TCL 10L with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage is available for $170 at Amazon through TCL, up from $250. The 256GB model is also available for $220, an $80 savings, with both deals through November 28.
- The Nokia X100, the budget 4G phone with 1080p display, is “free” at T-Mobile when you add a new line of resolution and start 24 months. Normally the phone costs $252.
- The unlocked Nokia 8.3 5G is sold for $400 in photo B&H, down from $600. It has a dual-SIM, 128GB storage system and a PureView quad-camera with Zeiss lenses.
- Sony Xperia 1 III 5G, the phone for heavy photos, now gets $100 discount on B&H photo, dropping the price to $1,198. Supports sub-6GHz 5G features, dual-SIM and 256GB storage.